- Nervous Habits: eyes darting left and right, sweaty forehead, fast breathing suceeds a long gasp for air...
- Are you double jointed: I am a double agent: I work for my husband on one side and my daughter on the other.
- Can you roll your tongue: Roll where? I play tongue gymnastics in my mouth, quite necessary, to hone my French kissing skills.
- Can you raise one eyebrow: Yes! Yet another must-be-able-to-do to keep life interesting and communications developing.
- Can you blow spit bubbles: I try. My toddler can!
- Can you cross your eyes: Yes, made my toddler cry the first time.
- Do you make your bed daily: I have reached a point in my life where I can afford to have someone make my bed everyday.
- Which shoe goes on first: Always put your right foot forward because it is smaller than your left. You need the bigger one for balance.
- Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I’ve kicked the back of chair once; also ran so fast one shoe got left behind, and imitated a Karate stance whereby one show flew away.
- On the average, how much money do you carry: As many as I can get my hands on them seeds!
- What jewelry do you wear 24/7: earrings, necklace, bracelet that my husband gave me
- Favorite piece of clothing: Anything comfy and not to fussy.
- Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl on a spoon, not on the plate
- Have you ever eaten Spam: Yes, used to be a good commercial on about it in late 70’s in the Philippines. Ate Spam and get spam daily on my email too!
- Favorite ice cream flavor: queso real and macapuno
- How many cereals in your cabinet: fruit loops and corn flakes
- What's your favorite beverage: san miguel beer, diet coke
- What's your favorite restaurant: Trader Vic’s, Zen
- You cook: Can I cook or which dishes can I cook? Yes I try, my husband does if better. I like cooking Filipino food, dinugguan, kare-kare, pancit, adobo, sinigang. I first learned to cook spaghetti in highschool with the Babebies.
- How often do you brush your teeth: twice, morning and before bed. Studies say that it's healthier than 3 times.
- Hair drying method: if just at home, I let it hang and dry; if I’m going out, I tie it in a neat bun and let it dry as long as it takes that way, I don’t have time to dry my hair.
- Have you ever colored /highlighted your hair: It is one of the most abused parts of my body: colored, curled, straightened, cut, highlights.
- Do you swear: I try not to in front of my pre-schooler.
- Do you ever spit: rarely, and only to make a statement
- Animal: toss between a bunny or a puppy
- Food: Filipino and Chinese food, I also like pasta and makis, and an occasional curry, tikka or shawarma. Eating, that's my disorder!
- Month: toss between October and December, Halloween and Christmas!
- Day: thank God for Fridays!
- Cartoon: The Justice League and Voltes V!
- Shoe Brand: I’d like to own a Jimmy Choo and a Monolo Blahnik just to see what the fuss is about; I love Kevin Keys, sometimes Nine West and Milano. I’m not very brand-ish, so long as it’s comfy and looks good on my feet. I always love shoe-hunting in Shoemart and of course, Marikina! Does it show that I’m a shoe addict?
- Subject in school: Elementary: English; Highschool: Myhtology and Biology; College: Linguistics and History
- Color: red, blue and the one you get when you mix the two: purple.
- Sport: I enjoy watching figure skating and gymnastics, I like to be in bowling or mahjong (is that a sport?), I think I will do well, with practice, in bowling or darts.
- TV show: Seinfeld, Friends, Alias, lately I got sucked into reality TVs, The Apprentice, The Scholar, For Better or For Worse, Beauty and the Geek, American Idol, Rockstar INXS (Super Nova soon), I also like quirky comedies like Scrubs, Ally McBeal, Boston Legal, Arrested Development. Is it obvious that I’m such a couch potato?
- Things to do in the spring: this would be around March-April in Manila weather when things are just starting to heat up, so head for the resorts or the beach or high up Baguio or Tagaytay to cool off. Also there are no classes to hang out with friends but if you’re an adult and working, hit the shops, sale from last winter’s collection should be half the price.
- Things to do in the summer: April-May just before the June showers arrive, so head to cooler climes or if you can’t get away, best time to eat halo-halo and ice candies.
- Things to do in the fall? June to September are the rainy months and fall would be something like huge, wet, nasty rainFALL! So umbrella, coats, boots, anything to keep you protected and a boat – expect the floods to arrive in waves!
- Things to do in the winter?: December – January would be the cooler weather in Manila so best to go shopping for Christmas gifts and be with family and friends.
- In the CD player: My car’s CD player has a compilation of love songs I’m getting organised for my sister-in-laws December wedding.
- Person you talk most on the phone with: Irog, K
- Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows with mirrors? Yes. I like to see if I look fat, and of course, I do!
- What color is your bedroom: off white, nearly beige
- Window seat or aisle: aisle
- What's your sleeping position: I begin with sleeping on my right side, I’ve read somewhere that you should squish your heart. But I always wake up sprawled all over the place! Must be my dreams...
- Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: yes, but the airconditioner is turned on high!
- Do you sleepwalk: only when I can’t sleep dance or sleep strut :)
- Do you talk in your sleep: no but my husband and daughter does, so funny!
- Do you sleep with stuffed animals: my husband is chunky, looks like a stuffed animal who snores!
- How about with the light on: I sleep when and where I sleep, not very fussy.
- Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: radio or tv, I even fall asleep in front of my computer or in the middle of a mass!
- Last interesting person you met: the fishmonger in Carrefour who told me only lactating women buy their clams. I told him I have a husband to breastfeed too! ;-)
IN AND AROUND
LA LA LAND