Tuesday, July 03, 2007

From Blogthings....

OK here's an interesting survey. It's to know whether the opposite sex think of you as someone who is easy to get. I figured that I'm not really that kind of a person but I took the test anyways. Below are the questions (you had to answer about seven of them) and the results. I like the way it sounds so I'm sharing here my "how-easy-am-I-meter-reading". If you want to take the same test, just click the link and knock yourselves out!



And the results are in....!



Guys Think You're Easy to Be With... But Not Easy



You're definitely a flirt - and a good one.

But you also know that you shouldn't make a move on any cute guy who passes by.

You save your seductive moves for someone who already knows the real you.

That way, your sex appeal is just part of the whole package.

No comments: