Monday, April 19, 2004

Unrequitted

What's so special about past boyfriends or MUs that keep us wondering the what if's and the could have beens? I'm sure we've all had (a)special someone(s) in our past that didn't quite work or hadn't been given the chance to work and both sides or at least one side (you!) is/are wondering whether there was something worth pursuing there...?

Sometimes I scour the Internet in search of names that I should have long forgotten but they echo fond memories in my heart that my fingers unwittingly searches for them in the hope that perhaps, finding them, I'd also get at glimpse of that glimmer of a feeling that once was...

But then again, I could just be hungry and idle and should just get on with my work to be productive and therefore not notice the time until it's lunch!

No comments: