Monday, March 01, 2004

Cold Summer

It should have been the start of summer in these parts of the world, hinting at warmer weather ahead but on the contrary, nature decided to have a fog today and thereby freezing us desert folks to a bunch of chattering idiots who, because we have declared it to be summer, wore our summery outfits to work!

There I was stepping out of the house, bright and breezy, waiting for my car pool mates in near zero visibility. We were only able to locate each other from the sound of our chattering teeth! This must be mother nature's revenge on man's continued disregard for the environment or, she just decided to play a joke on us desert dwellers for being too presumptuous.

”I am not made like anyone I have seen;
I dare believe I am not made like anyone in existence.
If I am not better, at least I am different.”

No comments: